CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I was recommended this shop from someone that said they worked on 1991 jeeps. Matt was awesome did an inspection and provided an estimate. I was able to choose the services I wanted. They provided me an estimate prior to work and that's what I ended up paying. Great shop!
Rod , 01/11/2023
This shop pulled me out of the biggest hole ever!!! My front Diff exploded in my truck days before huge camping trip. He was able to replace my entire diff and get me back on the road in days. Let's just say the trip was a blast and can't thank the boys enough. Fair price and great work!
Matt Olson, 12/26/2022
Quick, thorough, friendly and professional. Highly recommend.
Joe D Culhane, 01/18/2023